General Contract Conditions
By booking a service or services with Two Cats Pet Care Ltd AKA Two Cats Pet Care, all clients will be deemed to have read and accepted these legal contract terms
2. Two Cats Pet Care will not confirm or accept any booking with a new client until a face-to-face consultation has been carried out, with both the client and the clients pet or pets
Cancellation policy and payment
1. Payment details depends on the service being booked and provided.
* For all walking services the payment is due at the end of each week a walk or walks take place.
* For all other services, payment in full is due no less than 48 hours prior to the date of the first appointment
2. At least 48 hours notice is required if you need to cancel or change a booking, In return, we will also give you the same 48 hours notice,
3. If you are a bit late Paying me for some reason, don’t worry, we won’t chase you around the block for it as long as it’s paid within a few days of it being overdue. If you are having problems, please get in touch with me.
4. Two Cats Pet Care reserve the right to amend all prices at any time, existing customers will be given seven days notice of any amendments that affect them.
Security and keys
1. Keys provided (or key safe codes supplied) will be kept secure in a safe by Two Cats Pet Care
2. Two Cats Pet Care cannot be held liable to any accident or injury, outside of our control, happening to your pet when we are out on our walk.
3. Please inform Two Cats Pet Care of any video cameras/additional security measures in place on your property. In the failure to do so we have the right to terminate the contract.
4. For safety purposes Two Cats Pet Care will always have their mobile phone on them during service.
1. The client is responsible for any veterinary bills, regardless of how they are incurred, while their pet(s) is in the care of Two Cats Pet Care.
2. Please inform us of any relevant medical history or allergies your pet has prior to the booking being confirmed.
Behavioural Issues (Dogs Only)
1 You must inform us of any known or potentially dangerous behavior issues your dog(s) may exhibit at the time of the initial meet & greet. Dogs & Cats must also be alerted immediately to any sudden behavioural changes in the dog(s) that occur during our business relationship, which could potentially cause danger to the walker and or other people and animals. Failure to do so may result in additional charges or cancellation of any future contract.
2 Please inform us of any likes/dislikes or fears/phobias your dog(s) have prior to walking arrangements starting.
The client must provide us with at least one additional contact name and numbers in case of emergencies. If neither you or the additional contact is not available, we reserves the right to consult with a veterinary surgeon, at the clients expense and decide, other than euthanasia, what to do in the best interests of your pet.
The client must provide all items necessary for the recipient to be adequately cared for in the absence of the client; including (but not limited to) pet food, medication, leads, tags, collars. Harnesses. Should your pets require any additional supplies whilst in the care of Dogs & Cats, these will be purchased and added to the final bill.
Although we hold full Public Liability insurance, pets should also be insured by the client (wherever possible). We reserve the right to refuse a booking for any recipient which is not insured.
While we will endeavor to take the very best care of your pet(s) at all time and will make every effort to ensure that your pet(s) are well looked after in your absence we cannot be held liable for any loss, injury or death to the pet , either outside or inside your home that is out of our control, whilst they are in our care.
Photography & Videography
We may wish to take (and retain) photographs and videos of your pet(s) to demonstrate our services, and to share on social media. At no point will these pictures or videos feature the owners facial image, images of their family, or include any image that could identify their homes in such a way that could result in a compromise to the security of the premises. These pictures will not be used for any other purposes other than thus described. If you would prefer that Dogs & Cats did not take and retain such pictures and videos, please let us know.
Legislation and safety (Dogs)
1. In accordance with the control of Dogs Order 1922, dogs should wear a collar with a tab with the name and address (including post code) of the owner engraved or written on it. A phone number is optional but advisable. Failure to do so may result in a fine, which the dog owner will be liable for.
2. We reserves the right to cancel the contract (at any time & with immediate effect) if any dog/s under the contract do not respond well to the dog walker or other dogs (where the continuing of said contract is deemed, by us, to constitute a risk). In the likelihood of such events your emergency contact will be contacted for further advice.
Walk safety & security (Dogs)
1. For the safety and security of the dogs, and the safety of other people and animals. all dogs will be exercised on a lead at all times, and will only be let off lead in a safe secure and enclose dog exercise field.
2. The walker will apply personal judgment and cut short a walk, if necessary, because of extreme weather conditions; including, but not limited to, excessive heat, torrential rain, thunder storms and snow/ice. The decision to do so lays with the judgment of the walker. They may also cut short a walk due to security worries (there have been a lot of dog thefts in recent times), or if the dog(s) display uncontrollable aggressive behaviour to the walker, other people, or other animals.
3. You are asked to please provide a towel by the front door, so your dog(s) can be toweled down after a rainy walk. It must be noted that while we towel dry dogs as best we can, we cannot guarantee that all mud traces will be removed. Therefore, if your dog(s) have open access to rooms where there are soft furnishing we recommend the use of extra covers on these items, or having a separate area to keep the dog(s) after a walk.
4. Dogs will be picked up and walked locally to your home.
5. Walk time will start from the moment we arrive in your home to the time we drop off your dog. Any additional services such as. Feeding, or towel drying will be included in this time.
6. The time of day your dog(s) is walked cannot be guaranteed.
A cookie is a small text file containing information that a website transfers to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes and allows us to analyse our site traffic patterns. It does not contain chocolate chips, you cannot eat it and there is no special hidden jar.